Monday 25 January 2010

Congratulations Pauline & Greg - The Macdonald Pittodrie Hotel near Aberdeen

Saturday saw the 2010 wedding season start with Pauline and Greg's wedding at The Macdonald Pittodrie Hotel near Aberdeen.

Sadly the weather wasn't on our side on the day but we still managed to get some fantastic pictures in such a beautiful hotel on the day. I must put a shout to Gordon who was a great help on the day, especially rounding people up for our group pictures. Time was always against us for groups but we got there, thank you Gordon. Pauline, you were simply stunning on the day and you and Greg make a lovely couple. It was fun taking photo's of your mum getting her hair and makeup done. Greg, I had such a laugh with you and the guys in the morning they clearly think an awful lot of you and I can see why.

I'm glad to hear Double Scotch went down well and got you all dancing. I knew you would love them both!

I hope your relaxing time in Loch Lommond is enjoyable and I look forward to catching up with you when you return.

No comments: