Sunday 10 February 2008

2008 Diary Well Under Way

As always it's always a pleasure to photograph someone's wedding and this was no different this weekend. Kim & Mike congratulations to you both and what a lovely day it was from start to finish. Have a great honeymoon and I hope you love your pictures, it was a fantastic day and I hope we made it as fun as we could for you and your guests!

On a general note, if anyone is thinking of booking me as their photographer for this year or next please please do so soon as my diary is filling up quickly and I would hate for you to be disappointed!

I have a really busy week next week including four meetings, two of which I still need to schedule. I also need to try and update the previews on the main site so bear with me on that. In the short term I will put some up to date pictures whilst I redesign the site. Here are some pictures to have a look at meantime.

Chris Wright Wedding Photography - Wedding Photographer Angus, Dundee, Tayside & Scotland


No comments: